Joel’s fourth studio album, ‘> album title goes here <’ is now available!
First single ‘Professional Griefers’ sees deadmau5 team up with My Chemical Romance’s Gerard Way for a rousing stadium-size anthem fueled by propulsive production and a skittering hook. Think Queen siphoned through an underground rave, and you’re only halfway there. Then, there’s a hypnotic homage to Ray Bradbury on the shimmering eight minute-plus dreamscape ‘The Veldt’ featuring Chris James. ‘Take Care of the Proper Paperwork’ guts a gritty guitar track into a haunting dance movement, while ‘Failbait’ yields cybernetic rap with Cypress Hill terminating their verses on sight. Everything culminates on the ethereal bliss of ‘Telecommunications’, a collaboration with one of the world’s most intriguing voices, Imogen Heap.
02. Channel 42 (deadmau5 + Wolfgang Gartner)
03. The Veldt (feat. Chris James) [8 minute edit]
04. Fn Pig
05. Professional Griefers (feat. Gerard Way)
07. There might be coffee
08. Take care of the proper paperwork
12. Failbait (feat. Cypress Hill)
13. Telemiscommunications (deadmau5 + Imogen Heap)